Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dazzleglass!

Mac recently released the Double Dazzle Collection, it actually came out early in stores then later online. I picked up eight - Sugarrimed, Goldyrocks, Moth to Flame, Baby Sparks, Smile, Rags to Riches, Funtabulous and Love Alert. 

A little side note on the collection- most of the Dazzleglasses are Perm, although four of them are L/E, the only limited one  I own is Goldyrocks. 

Here are some basic color descriptions: 

SugarrimedMilky pale pink with red, teal and white pearl: although I find it a little more white than Pink, but the pearl in this one is amazing.
Goldyrocks- Sheer soft yellow with pink and gold pearl : I think that this one is amazing for layering over a lipstick for some sparkle.
Moth to Flame- Sheer neutral beige with violet pearl: This one is perfect on its own , or over a nude lipstick like creme d'nude
Baby Sparks- Pale pink with violet pearl- a perfect everyday pale pink lip color
Smile- Light coral with pink and gold pearl : I am on a huge coral lips kick right now, so I had to have this one. Its also the only coral one from this collection and is worth checking out if you like coral. This looks AMAZING overtop of Lollipop Loving L/S which is also a fav. for me 
Rags to Riches- Plumy pink with teal and red pearl. This is by far my favorite one. It gives an amazing sheen, unlike some of the other ones, which most of them are matte glosses with glitter added. For sure one to look at. 
Funtabulous-  Purple with violet pearl: This one is straight up purple, and I love it. Def not a everyday color though, probably a really fun going out look. Lavender Lips are so In right now too :)
Love Alert-  Raspberry red with red pearl: really pretty on its own or over a red like brave red l/s. This one is really pigmented and a good one to have.

The dazzleglasses are also really long lasting, more so than regular lipglass, which I really like about these, the glitter in these are amazing, but if you are opposed to glitter then I would steer clear of these. These are my favorite lip products from mac, besides tendertones of course :). 

Ones to get- Smile, Babysparks, Rags to Riches Funtabulous and Love Alert.

Photobucket

No comments: