Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things that I've Been LOVING!

Hey, 

I ment to post this in a video, but I'm looking a little haggard, and my voice sounds like a grandma's so it goes in here! (thanks to mono for that !) 
Most of these products can be found in haul videos on my youtube account!

1) 187 Brush 
Okay, so I jumped on the bandwagon, and picked up this brush! Total Love! This brush is so multipurpose its unbelievable. I use it EVERYDAY. You can use this for liquid, powder, blending out my BeneFit High Beam/Moonbeam. I especially love it for my MSF's. If you are going to get one mac face brush, get this one!

2) Rubenesque Paint Pot. 

I didn't use this for the LONGEST time. but, I've been using it really often now. If I'm in a hurry, or don't know what else to do for an eye look, I find myself reaching for this. It looks really good by itself or with Woodwinked in the eye crease. It's the perfect 5 Minute eye look. 

3) Love Nectar Lusterglass.

This is the perfect "sexy" lips look. Its a beautiful peachy color with gold shimmers. Enough said!

4) Petticoat MSF

This MSF is love! OMG it is so pretty, its like a pinky, bronzy golden bronzer/blush. It is so gorgeous. It gives you a perfect flush, I like it with the 187 brush, because the color is super build-able, but I also like a light dusting of it all over my face, it gives you a glowing radiance. 

Thats It! 


No comments: